My room is comfortable, and my i love the environment
In this moment i'm going to describe my room, as is conformed.
First of all I have my income to my room door.
In front of my door, I have my bed.
To the right of my bed, I have my nightstand
Next to my nightstand, I have my book shelf.
To the right of my shelf of books, I have my closet.
My dustbin between my closet and my shelf of books.
To the right of my wardrobe i have my laundry basket.
To the right of my loundry basket, I have my furniture
To the right of my furniture, I have my desk with my laptop
On my closet i have my tv
In mybedroom, I have a lamp.
In the centre of my bedroom, I have a rug.
In my bedroom, I have two windows with curtains.
my room looks normally dark but I like as is.
To learn the vocabulary of a room give it click on the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxoueiG8rlc&nohtml5=False
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxoueiG8rlc&nohtml5=False

















0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario